By the end of this unit you will be able to…
- Recognize common tools scientists use and explain how they are used in a lab.
- Identify safe and unsafe behaviors, model proper procedures and create a lab safety plan.
- Distinguish an observation from an inference and site examples of each.
- Discuss key elements that need to be included in a controlled experiment and provide some examples of each.
- Design and conduct a controlled experiment and accurately identify each key element.
- Choose the appropriate graph and accurately organize data.
- Analyze, interpret and evaluate experimental data.